Small business server migration, Microsoft server deployments, server upgrades
Is it time to upgrade your servers? Are they old, slow, slowing down. We can offer you free advice.We carryout regular server upgrades, we are well versed in what’s needed.
Recent server projects
- Workgroup Network -> 2011 server (6 users)
- 2003 Small Business Server Migration to SBS 2011 (9 users)
- Server and Exchange 2003 -> SBS 2011 (9 users)
- New Small Business Server 2011 deployment (4 users)
- New Small Business Server 2011 deployment (7 users)
- Rebuild Small Business Server 2008 then restore data (4 users)
Small Business Server migrations require a considerable amount of planning is require to ensure, applications, databases, printers, scanners and user profiles are identified and checked to ensure they are migrated to the new server. We keep management and users informed, ensuring the right equipment has been specified, ordered and delivered.
To minimise the impact to your business we deploy these projects over a weekend or two (depending on complexity) and have between one and three engineers carrying out the work. We provide extra support during the following week to ensure that any issue is resolved and user training is completed quickly, so your employees can get on with their work and keep disruption to the absolute minimum possible.
We use HP and Dell hardware and are very familiar with the Proliant and Poweredge servers range, and all versions of Microsoft Windows and Linux.
Get in touch with Peter Killick. We'll have the right solution for your budget.